Bespoke / Personalised Orders
Please note that we are unable to offer any exchange or refunds on bespoke items or personalised orders.
Bespoke ordered products may only be returned if the goods are faulty or were supplied incorrectly. This does not affect your statutory right.
Returning an item to Bella Mia.
We offer a free post returns address on all orders. To return your item by post, please follow these simple steps:
- Peel off the returns label from the bottom of the invoice / receipt and complete the returns information that is relevant to your return.
- Package your item up, ensuring the completed invoice is included in the parcel and the free post address returns label is displayed clearly on the outside of the parcel.
- Take the parcel to the Post Office and ask for a proof of postage. Please note that without a proof of postage receipt we are unable to refund / exchange the item that has been lost in transit.
Please allow 10 days for your return to be processed. If you have requested a refund, it will be applied to the original card used to place your order.Click to download the returns form
If you cannot find your free postage address label for your return, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0845 565 0932 who will be more than happy to send you a replacement label. Alternatively you can use the address below, but please be aware that without your free postage address your Post Office will charge you for the service.
16 Finvoy Road
Please note: Orders paid for using PayPal need to be sent to the above address in order to process your refund.
Watch Warranty and Guarantee Policy
Faults can occur and for when they do, we at Bella Mia issue a full manufacturer’s warranty with all our watches. This covers your watch against:
Manufacturing defects include:
- Losing time
- Ceasing to operate
This does not include:
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
We recommend that such watch repairs are only performed by the appropriate manufacturer. The reason being:
- It is the most efficient and quickest method to having such problems rectified, to return the watch directly back to the manufacturer themselves. The returns address is included in your guarantee booklet that is issued along with your watch at the time of purchase.
- The turnaround for the companies that we deal with is usually very fast and you can usually expect your watch to be repaired / replaced within in a 2 week time frame.
- If the watch is within its guarantee period that is stated on the warranty that has been issued then it will most likely be free of charge if the fault of the watch is deemed, due to a manufacturers’ error.
Alternatively Bella Mia can send the watch to the manufacturer on your behalf. However, please note that this may delay the 2 week time frame.
Jewellery Item Warranty and Guarantee
If your jewellery item is faulty and is deemed a manufacturing fault then we will be happy to rectify the problem. If the item cannot be repaired then we will replace the item or offer an exchange.
Due to legislation we cannot offer an exchange or refund on earrings unless it is deemed to be a manufacturing issue.
What to do if your item is lost in the post?
Bella Mia will deem an item lost in post once 15 working days (including Saturday) have passed following dispatch (in line with Royal Mail policy). If your item has been lost in post, do not worry, we will stand by our commitment to you by either replacing the item(s) lost, or refunding your payment, whichever suits your individual circumstances.
International orders that are lost in post must wait until 25 working days have passed excluding the 5-7 working day delivery time, i.e. 35-37 working days following dispatch. We require confirmation in writing that the item(s) have been lost, you must advise Bella Mia within 30 days of dispatch or we cannot consider a claim for lost in post.