Can you believe 2017 is nearly over? What an incredible year it has been for Bella Mia! We just want to say a huge 'Thank-You' to all our customers who have supported us this year - we really do appreciate each and every one of you!
As we enter 2018 we thought we'd show you what our 2017 bestsellers - Click on any of the Instagram pictures below to shop our Top 9.
1. Edblad Star Bracelet Mini Multi Rose Gold –This is just one of the gorgeous pieces from a brand which has been really popular in 2017. Edblad is a Swedish company which not only creates beautiful jewellery but aims to make conscious and sustainable choices alongside supporting charitable organisations. Perfect for stacking or to be worn alone.
2. Zohara Barbican Wine – The Zohara Collection is designed in Northern Ireland and inspired by the Causeway Coast and these bags have been extremely popular online as well as in our stores in Derry/Londonderry, Ballymoney and Coleraine. The Barbican is from their latest collection, ‘Glenarm’ and comes in this a gorgeous Wine and in Tan. You can follow them on Instagram @zoharauk and check out their hashtag #MyZohara where people share their adventures with the Zohara handbags.
3.The Mercer White on Rose Gold Rosefield Watch – Rose Gold - In 2017 we saw luxe scandi-inspired timepieces all over social media adorning tanned limbs or stacked with delicate bracelets. The Mercer pays tribute to an exciting street in one of NYC's signature shopping destinations and will literally go with everything. For Instagram - Best paired with a marble homewares, a succulent and a flat white.
4. Zohara Chelsea Limestone white and Grey – This mini bag has flown off our shelves from the moment we launched the Ballintoy Collection on our website and in store (there have also been a few lucky people this Christmas who will have found a Chelsea underneath the Christmas tree). This bag is handcrafted from the softest pebble leather and we love the tassel on each bag - there is a different colour tassel for each collection. There newest collection is due to launch in February/March and we cannot wait to see what fantastic new pieces and new colours the team at Zohara have for us for SS18. The Chelsea is currently in our Winter Sale. Grab this coveted bag with a massive 50% off!
5. Darcey Floral Crystal Pendant necklace in Sterling Silver with Cubic Zirconia Detailing - The Darcey Range is exclusive to Bella Mia and all pieces are crafted from Sterling Silver. This piece was popular during the summer with brides and bridesmaids. As well as necklaces and bracelets Darcey have a collection of Stacking rings. We currently have 3 for 2 on all Darcey stacking rings in our Winter Sale - Read our Blog Post by top Stylist Eve Brannon on how to create the perfect stack.
6. Life Charms – New Beginnings Silver Bracelet – The Life Charms Collection as a whole, was popular throughout 2017 but it’s quite apt that we’re mentioning this piece ‘New Beginnings’ as we take our first steps into 2018. Life Charms pieces are extremely affordable and there are pieces with a special meaning for pretty much every occasion, and for a every loved one. Other popular pieces this year were the Guardian Angel necklace and bracelet and the Amazing Aunty Bracelet.
7. Coast & Co Mandarin & Jasmin Eau De Parfum 50ml – Coast and Co. has been hailed as Jo Malone with a local twist. Developed and manufacturer in Northern Ireland, this cosmetics brand has 3 gorgeous scents; Mandarin and Jasmin, Iris and Honeysuckle and Orchid and Amber. The scent lasts all day and the matching body butter is so luxurious. This is definitely a brand to watch!
8. Ani Birthstone Bracelets - These sterling silver birthstone bracelets feature a different colour heart pendant for each month of the year and have been really popular as birthday gifts (there is a similar piece on the market currently at a much highest price point). They are currently half price in our Winter Sale – plan ahead for upcoming birthdays.
9. Qudo Famosa Deluxe Ring in Rose Gold – The Qudo Collection is so versatile and due to the composable nature the brand, it inspires the collector in us all. Lots of our customers return to treat themselves to new toppers or pieces for their collection regularly (it’s a nice pay day treat) and mixing and matching toppers and jewellery pieces means you can accessorise any outfit. If you love Qudo, check out Melano which we launched to our site earlier this year.